Telecom Project Management
TNS has a well-experienced Project Management team including senior management team, which can manage all the activities of a given project right from Site Survey to Site Integration and operations. This helps telecom Operators to roll out the network having optimum resources.
Scope of Work : Scope of Work consists of following activities:
Pre Implementation Management:
• Site survey and Acquisition
• Site Layout and marking
• Soil Testing and designing
• Site specific BoM creation for tower and other infra products
• Making Schedules and conveying it to all suppliers and civil/electrical vendors
• Warehouse management
Site visit along with civil/electrical vendor for handover of site with site details and clarity of entire work and discussion on site specific drawing, design, issues.
Periodic site visit at different stages as per in process checks plan
Coordination with suppliers for delivery of material directly to site like towers or coordination with warehouse for dispatch of material once foundations work is over.
Periodic meeting with customer and updation of MIS. Sending MIS reports to customer.
Escalate the issues in time with customer to get the solution of the problem related to project if not solved with all effort at PMs level.
Ensuring that all items are delivered in time as per schedule and arrange commissioning teams for DG, ACs, Power Plants.
Get all the system tested and commissioned and make ready for RFI
Carry out RFI checks and get clear punch points effecting operations
Declare site RFI
Post Implementation Management :
• Carryout Pre acceptance test along with suppliers and vendors and declare site ready for final inspection
• Get punch points cleared before calling third part for AT
• Get AT done by third party
• Verify Bill of material as submitted by suppliers and vendors for onward submission to customer
• Generation of as built drawing of site and submission to customer
Preparation of documents for submission to development authority Electricity Board/ Pollution Control Department and liason with them to stamp and accept the document related to site. Permission for the authority varies state to state. Carry out the process as required to fulfill the needs of that particular state.